Join Our Team
MCS Counseling Group is eager to build a collaborative team of professionals who are passionate about serving those in need. If you have interest in being a therapist, medication provider, or support staff, check out our job listings or inquire below.
By building connections within our practice and in our community, we work to cultivate an environment that supports personal and professional growth. MCS is intentional about creating and maintaining a culture that addresses the specific needs of therapists, clients, and community stakeholders.
We are currently working to fill the position multiple positions. We are looking for individuals qualified to work with children in the role of School-Based Therapist as well as clinicians interested in outpatient therapy with diverse populations.
If you are a therapist searching for a group practice that will both challenge and support your development, MCS may be the perfect fit for you.
Job duties include:
– Provide treatment for students assessed to be in need of clinical support.
– Maintain confidentiality of records relating to client’s treatment.
– Guide clients in the development of skills or strategies for effectively managing symptoms.
– Prepare as well as maintain all required treatment records reports?
– Complete documentation within 24 hours after of service
– Conduct Mental health evaluations and provide a mental health diagnosis
– Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical diagnosis
– Assess patients for risk of suicidality
-Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
– Learn about new developments in counseling by reading professional literature, attending courses as well as seminars, and continuing education
– Discuss with individual clients their plans for life after leaving therapy
– Perform crisis interventions with clients by developing a safety plan
(Attend to all requirements to maintain licensure in a timely manner)
$30 to $34 based on education, experience, and licensure.
Structured opportunities to increase pay rates are available.
Additional benefits include:
Health care (MCS contributes half)
Paid Vacation – 80 hours (after 3 months of employment)
Holiday pay – 8 Days
Sick Leave – 1 hour per 40 hours worked
Further information about the work:
MCS provides supervision/consultation, even for fully licensed therapists
Work hours: Full-time preferred
Opportunities to work onsite and via telehealth
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, contact us with any questions you have or send us a cover letter and professional vita for consideration.
Get in touch
MCS Counseling Group, LLC
9633 Levin Rd NW Suite100
Silverdale, WA 98383
PORT TOWNSEND OFFICE
MCS Counseling Group, LLC
260 Kala Point Drive
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 2pm